Beautify your skin and unleash your inner beauty with the world’s most precious gold- olive oil. It has been used for skin care since ancient times and nowadays the tradition continues strongly. This precious golden oil is one of world’s most sought after natural oils for skin care, and this should not come as a surprise if we list all the benefits that olive oil has to offer. Among the most important skin health benefits that olive oil contains, are its anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, and exfoliating properties. Below we offer you a list of great tips on how to use olive oil in order to achieve natural beauty. Enjoy!
1. Say ‘No’ to premature skin aging: While the consummation of olive oil prevents blood cells from oxidizing, its topical application on skin prevents skin cells from oxidizing as well. These antioxidant properties, the antioxidant hydroxytyrosol and vitamin E, help in the prevention of cell degeneration in your skin, which is great!
2. Fight Acne & Blackheads: Mix some olive oil together with salt and you’ll get a perfect scrub against acne and blackheads. Just apply the mixture onto your face, rub gently, and then rinse off with lukewarm water. Your skin will feel great!
3. Softest Lips Ever: Make your own natural lip balm by combining equal parts of olive oil and beeswax. Put the mixture in a small glass jar and apply it with your fingertip.
4. Smooth Feet: Keep your feet soft and moisturized with a natural homemade foot scrub. Combine equal parts of olive oil and honey, then add some sugar and a little amount of lemon juice. First, soak your feet in warm water so that the skin softens, then apply the moisture to them, and massage gently. Finally, moisturize your feet and hands with a homemade emulsion of water and olive oil mixed together.
5. Prevent Hair Loss & Damage: Use olive oil for your hair instead of harsh chemicals and thus lower the damage caused to it.
6. Stunning Eyelashes: Use olive oil instead of mascara in order to darken and boost the shine of your eyelashes and eyebrows as well.
7. Smooth Shaving: Instead of soap or shaving cream, use olive oil for a close, comfortable shave.
read more on next page