Everything you need in order to prepare yourselves healthy, natural, chemical-free, and effective skin treatments, can be found either in your own kitchen, or in the closest grocery shop. Therefore, before buying any expensive face scrubs, face masks, or lotions, we advise you to try some, or all of the following skin treatments. You won’t regret it, we promise 🙂
1. Mix ½ cup of aloe vera gel with 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil, and 2 tablespoons vitamin A oil. Apply the mixture on a cleansed face and gently massage it.
2. Make yourself a face scrub out of 2 tablespoons whole milk, ¼ cup of sugar, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Milk gently exfoliates and nourishes skin, whereas olive oil moisturizes and cleanses.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon olive oil together with 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil, and add some lemon juice to it. Apply this mixture twice a day.
4. Mix a small quantity of coarse ground coffee with a few drops of water and rub the mixture on your face.
5. Make a great face mask by mixing together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and ¼ cup of peeled cucumber. Apply on cleansed face, leave it on for 10-20 minutes, and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
6. Mix 4 teaspoons sour milk, 2 teaspoons cocoa, 2 teaspoons coffee, and 1 teaspoon honey. Apply this mixture on cleansed face.
7. Mix together 2-3 tablespoons honey, 2-3 tablespoons strong chamomile tea, and some yogurt. Leave on for 45 minutes for best results.